Emergency Boiler Repairs in Croxley Green WD3?
There is nothing more annoying than a faulty boiler and we realise that customers in Croxley Green can find it very stressful, especially if you have a family or elderly relatives at home. As one of the leading boiler repair and servicing companies in Croxley Green we offer;
- Same day/next day service
- Well stocked engineer vans
- We aim to fix the boiler on the first visit
Boiler Replacement in Croxley Green?
Scott Maintenance Service have been replacing boilers in Croxley Green WD3 and surrounding areas for years. Our experience has shown us that selecting the right type of boiler for your Croxley Green home or small business can be a daunting task. There are a wide range of boilers available and each have different features based on the number of rooms required to heat, the number of bathrooms/showers you need/use and also if you are running underfloor heating. This will have an impact on the type of boiler we would recommend for you.
Not Just Boiler Repairs, Not Just Croxley Green WD3
Sometimes the cost of repairing and old boiler or the fuel efficient of the boiler could mean in the long term is would be better to replace the boiler. We have some great deals on boiler replacement at the moment please call 01923 439689 for find out more. If you’re still not sure click here for more information about our boiler installation services
Typical Boiler problems we see across Croxley Green WD3
- No heat or hot water – could be broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping – a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises – air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out – could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure – a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure relief valve needs replacing.
- Frozen condensate pipe – thawing a frozen pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostat issues – if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when its’ not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy efficient one.
- Radiators not getting hot – corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off – could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
- Kettling – hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kettling.
Our registered Croxley Green engineers can arrange a no obligation visit to discuss what you’re looking for and recommend the best type of boiler to suit your needs. We can also look at any existing boiler if it is in need of repair. Before you phone the “expensive alternatives”, why not talk to us before you decide; 01923 439689